The Texas BPA State Leadership Academy will be held in conjunction with the State Leadership Conference in Dallas on March 7-8, 2019. This site is designed as the "one-stop-shop" for everything you'll need before, during, and after the Academy. Thanks to a unique partnership with the TX BPA Board of Directors and State Advisor, BPA Members who attend the Academy are eligible to earn the Unboxed Latent Leader Certification for FREE! Specific instructions to achieve this one-of-a-kind certification are listed below. Whether you are attending the Academy just for fun or Certification, take lots of pictures and post them to social media using #txbpasla. We'll see you in Dallas!!
Special note for ADVISORS/TEACHERS: at the bottom of this page, you'll find the Crosswalk-Alignment to TEKS, which may help in your planning and follow-up.
Prior to or during the Texas BPA State Leadership Academy, you will need to complete the Pre-Assessment. To access the Assessment, please click below and use txbpa2019 as the access code.
After the Texas BPA State Leadership Academy, you will need to complete the Post-Assessment. To access the Assessment, please click below and use txbpa2019 as the access code.
1. You must attend and participate in six of the TX BPA State Leadership Academy sessions in Dallas on March 7-8.
2. You must complete the Pre-Assessment (either before or during SLC). The access code is txbpa2019.
3. You must share the following files with firstname.lastname@example.org through Google Drive (see instructions on the right).
4. You must complete the Post-Assessment with a score of at least 80%.
5. CONGRATULATIONS! Your certificate will be emailed to you on or before Monday, April 1, 2019!!
1. You'll need a Google Account.
2. Log-In to your Google Drive.
3. Create a folder called [FirstName][LastName]TXBPA example: JackHedrickTXBPA
4. Share the folder with email@example.com
If you need specific instructions watch the video below!