We are...TRAINERS & KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
We are...LEADERSHIP DEVELOPERS & INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERS
We are...INDUSTRY EXPERTS & EDUCATORS
We are...PROCESS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALISTS & RESEARCHERS
We are...UNBOXED TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Our skilled team of experts include over 100 years of experience in education, training, and project management. Unboxed was founded in 2010 when a need arose to assist businesses and organizations with strategic planning, project management, and innovative solutions for organizations. Our approach is more than just thinking “outside of the box,” but also “unboxing” current challenges to determine the best possible solution.
Master of Science in Teaching, Learning, & Leadership
Areas of Expertise: Organizational Development, Executive Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Job/Task Analysis, Change Management, Youth Development
Travels from: Dallas, Texas
Vice President & Senior Learning Consultant
Master of Science in Adult & Occupational Education
Areas of Expertise: Leadership Development, Agribusiness, Coaching & Mentoring, Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management, Youth Development, Nonprofit Management
Travels from: Fort Smith, Arkansas
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
Areas of Expertise: Project Management, Leadership Development, Teambuilding, Communication Skills
Travels from Tulsa, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Arts in History
Areas of Expertise: Conflict Management, Banking, Native American Government and Gaming, Compliance
Travels from Fort Smith, Arkansas
Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Merchandising, Bachelor of Arts in Occupational Education & Master of Science in Career and Technical Education
Areas of Expertise: Career and Technical Student Organizations, Entrepreneurship, Organizational Development
Travels from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science in Social and Behavioral Science
Master of Business Administration in Organizational Behavior
Areas of Expertise: Strategic Partnerships & Negotiation, Budgeting & Forecasting, Quality Assurance & Control, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, and Payroll & Benefit Administration
Travels from: Tucson, Arizona
1. Created a multi-level training program for a Federal grant in which participants are required to complete a specific number of training hours.
2. Facilitation of the development of a corporate strategic plan and managing benchmarks for progress.
3. Developed a comprehensive online training program for a state agency to assist with employee development and retention.
4. Assisting a non-profit organization in developing a new fundraising approach for their foundation. Over fifty key participants assisted in raising over $30,000.
5. Developed a Native American curriculum for a school district to ensure the culture was taught throughout the K-12 years.
"You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things."